In this article we will find out whether it is possible to trade in AnyOption or if it's a scam?
In short, Any Option is by no means an unreliable broker. Moreover, this company has one of the most convenient and simple platforms that even a beginner can master. If we talk about reliability, then it is also worth mentioning about the age of this broker. At the moment, Any Option is one of the oldest companies providing binary options trading services, and since they started, the broker has earned respect and a good reputation among traders around the world.
Being one of the oldest brokers, Any Option always pleases its customers with the latest innovations in the binary trading industry, constantly improving its platform and improving the quality of its services. Do not forget about the regulation, at the moment this company has European regulation, which greatly enhances the security and reliability of the broker.
In order not to be unfounded, let's talk about the numbers? And so, according to the latest statistics, the company's website is visited by approximately 550,000 users every 6 months, which is a very impressive indicator. At the same time, most of the visitors are in European countries, in particular 31% of all traffic falls on Germany, about the same figures for the united kingdom. Based on these indicators, we can conclude that the company is doing quite well, keeping this in mind, in the case of negative news of some of the users, the nature of this incident would spread very quickly, which would undoubtedly affect traffic, but it continues to grow from month to month.
- High return on investment (80%, in case of correct prediction)
- The broker supports a variety of payment systems, including: Maestro and Diners Club, Skrill / Moneybookers, Bank Wire, MasterCard, CashU
- Small size of minimum investment
- Large selection of trading instruments
- The broker is licensed and under the regulation of CySEC
- Availability of mobile version of the trading terminal
- Presence of several types of options, including Option Builder and One Touch
- Education Centre
- High minimum deposit requirement: $ 250
- No demo account
- The company is banned in the following countries:
Unfortunately at the moment the company has not declared about any unique features or outstanding trading conditions, such as say VIP accounts. Does this mean that Any Option is an ordinary broker with mediocre trading conditions? Certainly not!
After opening a trading account, the company surrounds the trader with excellent support and to some extent even care, providing all the necessary conditions for comfortable work. This is ensured by the fact that a client is attached to each client, who is always in touch and helps to solve all the issues that arise during trade.
We always try to make the most objective assessment of a particular company, which is why we started a real account from the Any Option broker, and here's what we found out in the testing process:
- The very first and perhaps the most important thing is - we have never faced the problems of the platform and the broker as a whole, we also learned from our own experience that at any time, without any complications, we can withdraw the entire deposit and close the account.
- We also found that they have at their disposal up to three months to spend all the bonuses that are credited to the initial deposit.
- As for the bonuses themselves, in the process of testing the work of brokers, we found out that, if desired, traders can receive more bonuses than required by standard rules, you just need to contact your manager and discuss all the conditions.
- A pleasant discovery for us was an interesting feature, which the broker implemented in its trading platform, and specifically, it is possible, at any time, with just a few clicks to track the entire history of your transactions, where and how your funds were spent.
Design, ergonomics and convenience of the trading platform Any Option, have been honed for years. From the first minutes of interaction with it, it becomes clear that the broker invested a lot of money and time to bring its trading platform to a nearly ideal state.
In addition to the desktop version, the broker also provided an opportunity to trade in the web version of the terminal, which in turn is distinguished by high speed of operation and availability of all necessary tools for comfortable trading.
For people who can not be at the computer screen all the time, the broker has developed a mobile version of the trading terminal, whose work we also liked.
Among the key points of this trading platform I would like to highlight the following:
- The information that is displayed on the charts is readable and it is easy to navigate through it and see what exactly is happening with an open trading position.
- Navigation inside the platform is simple and convenient, and the seamless design gives the platform even greater completeness and raises its ergonomics.
- Among the pleasant features is also included the ability to trade some assets on weekends. Thus, the broker gives his traders a chance to earn even more.
- Well, perhaps the last one on the list, but in importance is the browser version of the trading platform, which turned out to be no less convenient and practical than its older desktop version.
Types of accounts
At the moment the company provides 2 types of accounts, real and demo. A real account can be opened by replenishing your deposit with $ 250, and a demo account is opened upon request.
At this point, Any Option provides its traders with the opportunity to trade more than 50 different assets, including indexes, futures, various currencies and stocks. If we consider trading assets in more detail, then:
- The shares are rather extensive. In the terminal you can choose the asset you like, from the list of the most popular companies in Europe and the United States.
- The pool of currencies is also quite extensive and impressive. In addition to the so-called majors (JPY, USD, GBP, etc.), the company provides an opportunity to trade minors, too. Both varieties of currencies are available for trading in the terminal 5 days a week.
- As for the goods, the broker did not blunder. Traders can choose between copper, silver, gold, oil, etc.
- Lovers of trading in the indices will also not be left out. They will be able to use such popular assets as Dow Jones, FTSE100, NASDAQ100 and DAX.
Return on Investment
Any Option Broker tries to provide its raiders with comfortable and profitable trading conditions for both parties. At the moment, the maximum return on investment is 80%, which is quite good, given that this value, although it may fluctuate depending on the volatility of the market, but these fluctuations are generally short-lived and insignificant.
Any Option is one of those companies that, in addition to the standard types of options, also provide their own unique ones, which undoubtedly diversifies the trading process. At the moment, the following types of options are available in the broker terminal:
- Bubbles - is one of the latest novelties of the broker that allows you to select a specific point or as they call it 'bubble', in which the expiration period will end. The profit in this type of option will depend on where in the chart the given point will be located.
- One touch is quite a popular and widespread option type. The expiration period is fairly long, from several hours to a whole week.
- Specials includes specific assets trading that are typically not available in the general mode. A good example here would be Bitcoin trading.
- Binary 0-100 allows both buying and selling assets you have chosen and would like to change. The advantage here is that you can manage the risks, and hence regulate your profit. Thus, the higher the risks, the greater your payoff will be. Option+ is similar to hedging in a way. A trader can either close the position to minimize the losses or secure the earned profit.
As of today the company doesn’t hold any tournaments.
Deposit Method / Withdraw
Any Option’s main prerogative is security. That’s why before you can start trading with a real account, you need to send an identity verification document.
You should also keep in mind that traders usually withdraw the assets once a month. If you want to do it more often, you will have to pay extra 30$ for each such withdrawal.
The broker supports the following payment systems:
Any Option has its own academy that provides a great set of educational resources. The training is based on video lessons that were specifically designed to get across the information effectively.
The broker’s academy provides information on the following binary option trading strategies:
- Trend Trading Strategy is based on trend trading.
- Breakout Trading Strategy is based on support and resistance levels.
- Swing Trading Strategy is based on technical analysis.
- Correlation Trading Strategy is based on the currency correlation. It’s common knowledge that you can make good money out of it. This broker teaches you how to do it in the right way.
- News Trading Strategy is based on the news trading, so beloved by everyone.
- Fence Trading Strategy is a fine strategy when market is under consolidation.
Is Any Option Regulated?
The first thing to consider when choosing a broker is regulation. If a broker is not regulated, you should think twice before opening an account with such company. Any Option has no such problem as it’s regulated by several companies, including MiFid, FCA and CySEC, which are hugely popular with various financial organizations around the world.
Is Any Option a Scam?
Any Option can hardly be called a scammer, especially in the light of all the things listed above. We know firsthand that this broker is reliable and transparent. The broker has fully met our expectations, from the trading terminal operation and quality performance to money withdrawal.
Any Option Awards
The company has managed to earn traders’ trust and respect, but thus far has not received any awards.
As an international company, Any Option seeks to provide high-quality service to all its customers. Thus, today their support works in 15 languages, which certainly makes it more efficient and useful. As for the real experience, we had to contact their support only a couple of times. They replied promptly and to the point in an unobtrusive and even pleasant manner.
If we sum up all of the above, it becomes clear that AnyOption is a fairly good broker of binary options, with good trading conditions, a simple and convenient trading terminal, responsive customer support and regulation of CySEC, which unambiguously adds confidence to it. The only thing that really can upset you in this company is the absence of a demo account.
Getting an AnyOption Real Accounts
In this review, we examined all the strengths and weaknesses of the AnyOption broker, in order to obtain a more complete picture and to compile your own opinion about this company, you can start a real account and based on personal experience get convinced of the company's reliability.